In this article, you will read about the services under CLWS Karnataka gov. Also, we will tell you how to check the farmer’s loan waiver list in Karnataka, status, and eligibility.
According to an official statement, the Food, Co-operation, and Consumer Protection Department issued a government directive on February 8 indicating that short-term crop loans for 16.43 lakh farmers would be forgiven and money would be transferred to co-operative banks.
While the pandemic had an impact on the economy, farmers in Tamil Nadu also experienced significant losses as a result of two storms, Nivar and Burevi, prompting farmers’ groups to demand loan forgiveness.
According to the rules, loans, interest, and any penalties owed up until January 31 would be forgiven, along with collateral, and no action would be made to recover the debts. Farmers who obtain waivers will be able to apply for new loans.
What is Crop Loan Waiver System (CLWS)?
The Karnataka government has implemented a crop loan waiver system to give loan waiver assistance of up to Rs. 2 lakhs to poor and marginalized farmers. The scheme’s goal is to give financial assistance to the state’s drought-stricken farmers.
Services of Crop Loan Waiver System in Karnataka
The Karnataka government has created a distinct and specialized website to handle operations relating to the Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver system.
For beneficiaries and officials, the official website provides the following four options:
Services for Commercial Bank
- Login to the Crop Loan Waiver System (CLWS) for Bank DEO
- Crop Loan Waiver System (CLWS) Reports for Financial Institutions
- Login to the Crop Loan Waiver System (CLWS) for Bank Manager
- BANK DISTRICT WISE FSD LOGIN
- Banks’ XML Uploads
- Banks can access the Crop Loan Waiver System (CLWS) Payment Certificate Branch Wise login.
Also, read: Bajaj Card kaise banaye in Hindi 2021
Services for Cooperative Bank
- CLWS Login to the Primary Agricultural Cooperative Society’s (PACS) DEO
- CLWS Karnataka Affidavit Login for DCC Taluk Manager Login
- CLWS Affidavit login for Taluk CDO Login
- Crop Loan Waiver System Reports for Primary Agricultural Cooperative Society (PACS)
- Choose Your District for PACS Affidavit Login
- Login to the CLWS Karnataka gov in for ARCS
- Login to the CLWS Karnataka gov in Payment Certificate for PACS
- Login to the CLWS for ARCS Reset
Services For Citizen
- Reports for Individual Loanee
- The CLWS Citizen payment certificate for pacs
- CLWS Citizen payment certificate for banks
- The CLWS Farmer Wise Eligibility Status
- Crop loan waiver report
Services For Nadakacheri
- Select Your District for BANK FSD Login
- CLWS Citizen Payment Certificate for PACS
- CLWS Citizen Payment Certificate for Banks
Services For Taluk Level Committee
- TLC pacs mismatch verification login
- TLC fsd login
- TLC bank mismatch verification login
- TLC bank mismatch reports
- TLC pacs mismatch reports
- TLC abstract reports
Check Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver System Status CLWS
If you wish to view your Karnataka Crop loan waiver system scheme report, follow the easy procedures outlined below: –
First, go to the CLWS Karnataka gov official website- [ https://clws.karnataka.gov.in/ ].
Click on “Services for Citizens” on the front page.
These Five alternatives will appear on your screen:
- Personal Loanee Report
- Citizen Payment certificate for pacs
- Citizen payment certificate for banks
- Farmer wise eligibility status
- Crop loan waiver report
Select your preferred choice by clicking on it.
Choose one of the choices on the following web page to search for your report-
- Aadhaar Card
- The Ration Card.
- Enter a valid Aadhaar or Ration Card number in the format specified.
- Finally, click the “Fetch Report” button.
How to Check Crop Loan Waiver Payment Certificate for Citizens
Follow the methods below to check crop loan waiver payment certificates for citizens:
- First, you have to go to the official website of CLWS Karnataka gov, which is linked below.
- Now, choose the Citizen option.
- Your page is scrolling down automatically.
- Now, you have to Click on the “CITIZEN PAYMENT CERTIFICATE FOR PACS” next to the INDIVIDUAL LOANEE REPORT.
- Now enter your Aadhaar Card Number, Ration Card Number, or FSD ID as needed.
- Now, click the Fetch Button and go through all of the details.
- If you wish to learn more about the Payment & Loan Status Report, go to the “CLWS Individual Loanee Report” option.
Check Farmer wise Eligibility Status at CLWS Karnataka gov
You can choose the Farmer wise Eligibility Status for Crop Loan Waiver System at clws.karnataka.gov.in/clws
To check the eligibility status, you have to first choose FARMER WISE ELIGIBILITY STATUS “The Crop Loan Waiver System (CLWS) Farmer Wise Eligibility Status.”
Select your District Name, Bank Name, Branch Name, and IFSC Code, then click the Fetch Button.
Take a printout or export to an Excel file in your system, as seen in the image above.
How can I check my farmers loan waiver list in Karnataka?
Go to the official portal and choose Services for Citizens.
- Choose the Farmer wise Eligibility Status option.
- Choose a district, a bank, a branch, and an IFSC code.
- When you click Fetch information, a list will display on the screen.
- You may also look at the Crop Loan Waiver Report.
How can I check my SBI crop loan status?
You may check the status of your SBI personal loan by using their toll-free numbers 1800-112-211 and 1800-425-3800 from any landline or mobile phone. You may also contact at 080 26599990.